SparkFun Mini Inventor's Kit for Redboard
The SparkFun Mini Inventor’s Kit (SMIK) is a great way to get started with programming and hardware interaction with the Arduino programming language. This mini SIK includes everything you need to complete 8 circuits that will teach you how to blink an LED, read sensors, drive servos, and more. You don’t need any previous programming or electronics experience to use this kit.
The on-line SIK Digital Guide (in the Documents section below) contains step by step instructions of how to connect each circuit with the included parts. Full example code is provided and explained and even includes troubleshooting tips if something goes wrong.
The kit does not require any soldering and is recommended for beginners ages 10 and up. This miniature version of the SIK includes the first 8 experiments of our full sized SIK to make it cheaper and more practical for beginning and interested users.
- Circuit 1: Blinking an LED
- Circuit 2: Reading a Potentiometer
- Circuit 3: Driving and RGB LED
- Circuit 4: Driving Multiple LEDs
- Circuit 5: Push Buttons
- Circuit 6: Reading a Photo Resistor
- Circuit 7: Reading a Temperature Sensor
- Circuit 8: Driving a Servo Motor
- SparkFun RedBoard
- White Solderless Breadboard
- Small Servo
- TMP36 Temp Sensor
- 6' SparkFun USB Cable
- Jumper Wires
- Tri-color LED
- Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green LEDs
- 10K Trimpot
- Momentary Pushbutton Switch - 12mm
- 330 and 10K Resistors
What shipping methods do we have?
At Arduino Australia, we ship via Australia Post. We provide two shipping methods: