Wifi Shield (Fi250)
The Wifi shield is an economic internet solution for Arduino supporting IEEE 802.11b/g/n mode, maximum speed up to 65Mbit/s. It uses an on board antenna so it’s easy to build your project into a small box. The module reserves a UFL connector, so you can use an extra antenna to improve the signal range. There is a key on the board, just push one time to change wifi shield as AP mode. The module have a computer interface software, you can control and upgrade the module via USB-UART convertor. The wifi shield contain a Micro SD card socket, it’s like a recorder when wifi shield working as TCP, UDP server.
- Module WIZnet FI250
- Operating Voltage 5V or 3.3V (Auto select)
- Current 300mA (maximum)
- Single band 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Antenna On board PCB antenna (reserver UFL connector)
- Memory 1MB Flash Memory, 128KB SRAM, 1MB Serial Flash
- Interface UART(default)/SPI(upgrade firmware)
- Dimensions 69.0x53.5x23.5 mm
Related Part Number：
What shipping methods do we have?
At Arduino Australia, we ship via Australia Post. We provide two shipping methods: